The Insurance and Social Protection practice is a team of consultants with varied profiles and a very strong knowledge of the sector. The scope of experience and know-how of our consultants and the firm allows us to intervene throughout the value chain on performance and transformation issues.
WE ACT AS A CONSULTING FIRM IN THE FIELD OF INSURANCE:
- On the various business lines: health, providence, life insurance, property and casualty insurance, etc.
- With all the families of players in the sector: banking & insurance, companies, social protection groups, mutual insurance companies, assistance companies, reinsurers, brokers and professional federations.
- Executive management, business line management, IT departments, risk management, accounting and finance departments.
The insurance and social protection market faces many challenges:
- Enforcing regulatory requirements
- Market concentration
- Increased competition
- Increasing customer requirements
- Emergence of new risks
Our specialized team takes up these challenges by mastering perfectly:
- The business lines and the issues at stake
- Optimization and transformation techniques
- IT and technological levers
- The change management process
Our collaborative intervention style and commitment allows us to ensure success and make a difference.
We operate in a wide variety of contexts: variety of companies, variety of insurance risks, variety of processes, variety of issues, variety of interlocutors. This implies a particular attention to the training and career management we provide, as well as to experience sharing. From the junior consultant to the firm partner, the entire team is fully mobilized on every assignment.
The profiles of our consultants are multiple. We all have one thing in common: enthusiasm for the industry and a desire to make our community grow.
We took actions to enrich our interventions:
- Carrying out market analyses
- Creating a decicated regulatory watch unit
- Capitalizing on best practices in terms of operational efficiency
- Publishing regular benchmarks
We frequently conduct satisfaction surveys and organize a breakfast / debate every six months, which brings together professionals from the sector.
Our work is regularly published in the professional press.
We constantly monitor developments in the consulting and insurance sector, so we try to anticipate them as much as possible. We closely monitor new technological opportunities (blockchain, big data, machine learning, AI, RPA / RDA...) to define what tomorrow's insurance will be.