ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with clients to discover their business challenges, understand operating business rules and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for smooth operations of client business processes on a periodic basis. This includes synthesizing data, performing quality checks and delivering error free deliverable
- Contribute to or help lead technology, process, or analytical discussions and finalizing the approach/solution
- Communicate effectively with client over email /phone capturing right level of details.
- Create and present client recommendations and results
- Prepare and execute client workshops
- Job location would be Cochin, Kerala
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or MBA
- 0 to 2 year of working experience in or a combination of Management Consulting, IT Consulting, Business Analysis, Business Research etc.
- Should possess a strong blend of analytical thinking and operations execution
- Top notch report writing / presentation & Communication skills
- Ability to work together in teams, involved in multiple projects and delivery schedules
- Highly proficient in English and Hindi,
- Willing to travel, both with in India and overseas.
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- A demonstrated record of academic success is required