To support our growth, we are looking for experienced consultants to managers to join the CIO Advisory team as IT Performance consultant or manager.
You are fluent in French, both written and spoken. You also have a good level of English.
Within our teams, you will support the main players in the business and information systems departments in the implementation of IT performance plans.
You will work on the following areas in particular:
- IT cost model: implementation of an IT department cost model following a multidimensional approach: resources, activities, services, IT Financial Management
- 360° IT Benchmark: diagnosis of the IT department's competitive positioning according to 4 dimensions: costs, productivity, organization, and value contribution to the business
- Definition of IT performance drivers: identification and prioritization of relevant performance levers to be implemented and their impact on the performance of the IT Department
- Launch and implementation of the performance plan: deployment, monitoring of the identified optimization levers and control tower of the plan
Graduated from an engineering or business school or holder of a PhD, you have at least 2 years of experience in a management consulting firm with at least one successful experience among the following:
- Experience in setting up a cost structure: BBZ, budget transposition, budget forecasting
- Experience in benchmarking costs, technical, functional, organizational, performance (intra-company, inter-company)
- Framing of a performance plan: performance plan, business case, project and financial trajectory
- Implementation of a performance plan: plan control tour (quality, costs, deadlines), operational follow-up
You master best practices and market trends in terms of cost models (Cigref, TBM).
At ease in human relations and result-oriented, you are dynamic, curious and show an excellent analytical mind and a very good team spirit.
You are also recognized for your rigor and pragmatism. Versatile, you have a good knowledge of CIO performance projects.