Within our teams, you will support the executive management and/or operations departments (purchasing, industrial, supply chain, marketing/sales, etc.) in France and abroad of our main clients (industry, retail, distribution) in their strategic projects.
You speak French, English and German fluently. Fluency in Italian or Chinese would be a plus.
Your main missions:
- Conduct analyses to identify operational performance drivers;
- Quantify the expected results for the company in terms of cost reduction, sales growth, inventory reduction or improvement of the service rate
- To find and propose solutions and to make them accepted by the customer's teams
- To lead operationally, in joint team, the model actions allowing to validate the solutions
- Challenge the teams to maximize the results obtained to obtain remarkable results
- Coach the customer's teams to generalize and deliver the expected results throughout the perimeter
- Obtain the satisfaction of the customer's management and generate significant resales
- Develop its know-how and network in the areas of operational excellence.
With a higher education in a major engineering school (Polytechnique, CentraleSupélec, Mines, Arts et Métiers, ...), you have a solid experience of 3 to 5 years in operational excellence (preferably in a consulting firm) in industry or services.
- Dynamic, curious, autonomous and proactive, with a real impact
- Rigorous and pragmatic, with a good capacity of synthesis
- Gifted with a good spirit of initiative and analysis with a real ability to work in a team
- At ease in human relations and results-oriented
You are proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
You have good writing skills, the ability to analyze and synthesize, you demonstrate autonomy and a great deal of rigor.
Coached throughout your career, you will benefit from ongoing training to enrich your expertise and support your personal development. In close collaboration with the partners, you will work in a fast-growing independent firm working with major accounts in France and abroad.